Server Maintenance Notice and small update

In the next couple days the main server will be going down wed or thu. I'm going to be running some tests, so expect the server to be offline starting on either of those days from around 09:00-12:00 (BST). I'll have the server back online by 17:00 (BST) each day of testing and it will be online for the full weekend. I'm not sure how many days I'll need to complete the tests but it could take up to a week. The good news is after the tests are complete there won't be anymore for a long while.

I'll update this post each day the server goes offline and post once it's back up for the rest of the day, so you can check here to see when it's back up.

Another note is I've gotten the toolbelt compatible with the new 10 slot one in the experimental build. So we will have a 10 slot toolbelt immediately next stable update.

23/09/20 Server Offline 12:20 - Server Online 17:00

24/09/20 Server Offline 10:40 - Server Online 17:00

25/09/20 Server Offline 14:40 - Server Online 17:04

-----------------------\\\On For the rest Of the weekend Until Monday 28/09/20///---------------------------------

28/09/20 Server Offline 11:20 - Server Online 16:45

29/09/20 Server Offline 12:47 - Server Online 15:50

Tests Concluded

I've completed my tests for now. I have some more tests to do when the a19.2 update is out, but I've also ordered a new gpu and flipped the old ones. So if a19.2 comes out before my new gpu arrives I'll need another couple hours downtime. I'll update this post 1 final time either way.

As you may know A19.2 EXP has released, my new GPU hasn't arrived yet so the server will be offline tomorrow for testing. It should be back up at or before 5pm and it should be the last time for a good while. I'll update exactly when it's down and when it's back up as usual.


03/10/20 Server Offline 11:50 - Server Online 15:35Tests Concluded

All Planned Tests Concluded

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Both Server Now Live Finally!

New Darkness Falls Available

Test Version Of Servers Mods Available On DID & Servers A21 Roadmap