Supporting The Server/s

Spent About £450 this Morning on some gear. Got a couple machines to Host the legacy Server/s & Server Management Software. This Means i can maintain the webmap of the old server and offer access to the legacy server/s. Also allows me to host the server bots myself and give the test server it's own bot and any future servers. I also got some other network gear to get everything working together (network switch,ethernet cables...etc) and more ram and drives.

 It has made me realise how much it's all costing and i have decided to offer bonuses to people that "subscribe" to the server. I'll start by saying that if you have access to a certain bonus listed in the offers don't worry you can keep them for as long as the server is active =) and i'm not interested in turning the server into 7 Days To Pay. I don't want to offer anything that would be unfair or seem money grabbing. If you have any concerns about anything your more than welcome to have a chat with me about it and i'll look at it.

In the Donar page i go more into detail about the costs of running the servers and you can choose from 3 monthly offers and a one time donation offer and the rewards are also detailed there. I will always have the active servers forever free to join and the rewards are just supposed to bonus extras for the players that want to support the servers. The people on the server always come first and i hope i have set up a foundation everyone is happy with. It's just a unfortunate reality but the servers don't run on personal passion alone and my personal finances won't allow me to go further than 2 servers At The Moment.

 I've made a lot of personal sacrifices for these servers just because i love doing it. I spend my personal money to have and maintain them and spends the majority of my time managing them and working on new features for them. I also sacrifice my personal internet connection giving most of my bandwidth away to the servers among other things. Hopefully this will allow me to continue to add more features to the servers and in the future expand as we grow and not seem like a sob story Ebeg. Everything as it is now will continue regardless if anyone decides to donate.

So if you enjoy the server and are a regular consider supporting them to help me personally with the cost and hopefully expand in the future. Thank you for playing on Naz's Survivors Servers i really do appreciate everyone that has joined so far, like i said the players come first here.

Your Friendly server admin Naz. =) Donate Page

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Both Server Now Live Finally!

New Darkness Falls Available

Test Version Of Servers Mods Available On DID & Servers A21 Roadmap